Saturday 15 May 2010

Living my Passion

I have a dream to make a difference in people's life
a dream to put a smile in a hopeless face
to preach the good news to the poor
to bind up the brokenhearted
proclaim freedom for the captives
release the prisoners from the darkness
and comfort those who mourn

I have to step out from my comfort zone,
get out from my nice little life,
start thinking out of the box,
and stop pampering my selfish desire.

I know it's not an easy thing for me
But hey, life won't be getting easier
we're meant to conquer the challenge 
Honestly, i'm a bit scared, terrified, nervous
part of me just doesn't wanna do it
but part of me just getting excited
yeaah....I'm about to try something new
something unknown
something that will be revealed
only if I start to step in faith
But deep inside my heart I know
this is what I meant to be
living my passion.............

and the best time to start to make a difference
is NOW

1 comment:

  1. terharuuu....

    posting syair2 lu yang dulu cha,, :)

    ReplyDelete