Thursday 14 July 2011

2 YEARS


2 years might be too short, but it was also quite a long period of time
too short because I had lots of fun
too short because I was surrounded by lovely, godly people
too short because I had lots of things to do
too short because I enjoyed every moments at church
and was expectant
too short because so many exciting things happened all the way
too short because  I had amazing adventures
too short because I got so many things to learn

but then I realize, it was quite a long period of time
when I see certain  things have changed
I know, so many things could happen in 2 years
I encounter some new buildings which weren’t there when I left
new roads have been built
new celebrities on TV
new songs in church services
and so on

And of course,,,people could change a lot in 2 years
Yes, they do
My baby nephew now goes to school, while the other is able to walk
Some friends got married, and some have kids already
Those I met weren’t the same people I used to know
A geographical distance is transformed into an emotional distance
People have different priorities
And I feel we’re just  not in the same page anymore

I realize, certain things do change, certain things have to change
But one thing I know would never change
Jesus remains the same; yesterday, today, and forever......faithful. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. ak g brubah ka, ga tmbh tinggi n g tmbah ndut ;p
    tpi lbh kalem sieh hehehe xp

    ReplyDelete