Saturday 15 October 2011

Crossroad

After a looooong season of selah, here I am in the crossroads again
There's a decision I have to make, a step I have to take
The traffic lights will soon turn from red to green
I have to move..........


I couldn't afford making a wrong turn, because re-routing is sometimes costly, painful, and it's wasting the time. Like the children of Israel. They could've been at their destination in 40 days, but they spent 40 years in the dessert. No way, I don't want to spend 40 years wandering around in the dessert :D.
The only way I can choose the right turn is to ask the One who knows the route of my life, the one and only, my Maker, God Almighty.
But I don't want to just ask Him to give me the map, I want Him to be my Guide.


Thanks God for Holy Spirit, my constant companion
I believe I'll never get lost as long as I let Him be my Guide
and I give my ears to listen to His instructions,
because His word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path


Then I also realize this thing:
I could spend my whole life trying to find God's perfect will in every step that I have to take (e.g what He wants me to do, where He wants me to go, what kind of job/ministry He wants me to do, whom He wants me to be married to, how much money should I give, etc.). But if I fail to realize that to find Him and know Him intimately are the greatest treasures ever, all my searching will be meaningless.


So, my point is........intimacy with God is the answer. We won't be confused in the crossroad, we won't be worried in the storm, and we won't lose hope in the valley if we have a relationship with Jesus, because we know Him so well. 
Well, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ....let us draw near to Him. God bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment